Possible bug in "for each" construct

Aaron Gray aaronngray.lists at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 9 06:51:32 PDT 2008

Its on the esc compiler, did not know there is an asc one.

Basically using 'var' or 'let' in a 'for each' statement causes the error :-

    TypeError: Error #1009: Cannot access a property or method of a null object reference.

Sorry I am new to the group and dont seem to be on the list properly, just getting picked up on list bounces.

Aaron