Debugging action script using Avmplus command line debugger.

sandeep akula sandeep.akula at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 21:56:13 PST 2008

I am debugging Action script using command line debugger provided by AVM,
but I am unable to print the local or global variables.
I think print command is not implemented completely.  Is there any other
command to print the local and global variables.

If at all it is not implemented, can any one tell me how to implement print
to get the values of local and global variables in the current scope.

--
Thanks & Regards

A.Sandeep,