Running two ABC files which have inter dependencies

sandeep akula sandeep.akula at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 01:22:06 PST 2008

I have two ABC files in which one ABC file is importing some class, which is
in another ABC file.

I don't know the exact order of dependencies. So, I don't know the exact
order in which I have to pass them to avmplus.exe.

If I don't give these files to avmplus.exe in correct order, then I am
getting error like "Variable 'imported class' is not defined".

Is there any way to run these files with out knowing the dependency order?.

If there is no direct way to do this, is there anyway to merge these two ABC
files into one ABC to get one pool object.

--
Thanks & Regards
Sandeep.