Performance of tamarin-tracing interpreter

Rick Reitmaier rreitmai at adobe.com
Thu Jan 17 15:04:43 PST 2008

One other point that may be obvious to some but just to
provide context is that tamarin was open sourced AFTER
we had already tuned and tweaked it into a final product;
that being the the flash player.

Tamarin tracing on the other hand has been released
prior to that point and we are heavily working to get
it up to par.

- Rick