Webkit's Sunspider JS benchmark on ActionMonkey JS

Dan Schaffer dschaffe at adobe.com
Thu Jan 17 12:21:16 PST 2008

Zbynek,

Thanks for the notes.  I submitted the changes in runtests.py today into
tc.

2 changes:
- removed nice level -10, I think 10 is the default anyway, to enable
nice you can always set AVM or AVMTT='nice -n 10 avmplus'
- added avmtt= in getopt call, so ./runtests.py --avmtt=avmplus should
work

I ran on Ubuntu 7.10

We should also think about adding other performance tests.  We have a
commandline version of the chessapp (from silverlight).  Also thinking
about the javagrande AS port, and scimark (floating point math tests).
We also have a headless boids algorithm. We want to have a good set of
tests to track progress but should make sure all the tests are valid and
worth the time it takes for people to run them.

Dan