Webkit's Sunspider JS benchmark on ActionMonkey JS

Zbynek Winkler zbynek.winkler at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 13:21:30 PST 2008

The runtest.py script uses nice level -10 to run the tests. However
only privileged users can do that on Linux. Am I the only one who does
not feel comfortable running lots of code under a privileged user?

It also is not able to detect that the called command failed nor
report why (it eats the error message from nice that says "nice:
cannot set niceness: Permission denied").

And finally there is a missing "avmtt=" item in the call to getopt.

Other than that I am happy to report that I can successfully run the
benchmark against tamarin-central and tamarin-tracing on Debian Linux.

Thanks!

Zbynek

http://robotika.cz/