Compiling tamarin-tracing on linux

Zbynek Winkler zbynek.winkler at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 01:09:19 PST 2008

No need to apologize, I just wanted to check what the current status
is - i.e. is MMgc newer in TC or TT? And what about
actionmonkey-tamarin? Is it super set of TC? Maybe we can get together
a wiki page describing the different mercurial repositories (or update
some existing page). I'd be happy to do that but I do not know enough
at the moment.

The configure.py + manifest.mk is not the primary build system for all
platforms? Somehow I got the impression that it is but looking at the
platform directory I see it just might not be. I will submit what I
have tonight anyway. Would you prefer private email, tamarin-devel
email and/or bugzilla entry with a patch? But please note that the
resulting binary does not work and that for debug build
(--enable-debug) the AvmDebugUnix.cpp is missing (the version from TC
does not seem to be compatible).

How does one build Release or Release-Debugger build with the cross
platform make system? Is "./configure.py --enable-optimize" enough to
get what you call Release build? And what about the Release-Debugger?

Thanks.
Zbynek

--
http://robotika.cz/