Has anyone gotten the sync server running on Fedora 32

JR Conlin jconlin at mozilla.com
Mon May 18 18:26:42 UTC 2020

I've seen problems with OpenSSL versions before. OpenSSL tends to not play
nice between even minor updates which can sometime lead to strange missing
symbol references.

the OpenSSL crate we use requires OpenSSL 1.1.1
https://docs.rs/openssl/0.10.29/openssl/

One thing you might want to try is to see if you can compile and run in a
Docker instance. That way you can install `libssl1.1.1` and not break any
dependencies for your system for a different version.

Good luck!