Client unauthorized on custom firefox sync server after successfully authorizing on firefox account server

Jörg Müller joerg.mueller7744 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 22:41:09 UTC 2019

Hi,

I'm setting up a custom firefox sync server. I followed this guide:
https://mozilla-services.readthedocs.io/en/latest/howtos/run-sync-1.5.html

I can access the server page saying "it works!" on the base URL.
However, when entering the address in my firefox desktop browser, after
successfully authentication at the firefox account server, the firefox
sync client stops syncing and wants me to authorize my account again.
This is the log of the firefox client:
https://uploads.kiwiirc.com/files/561aa96e88d4b1eb02e4a4a62be71bfb/pasted.txt

On the custom sync server side, nothing happens. The logs are extremely
short:
https://uploads.kiwiirc.com/files/c4f1820897d34caa342517adfb4ac34d/pasted.txt

I wonder, if there is anything more supposed to happen after "Booting
worker" or what else is causing the authentication not being
communicated to my custom server. Any ideas where to look or what to try?

Best, Jörg