sync server running at boot, raspbian

Farget Vincent farget.vincent at orange.fr
Fri Apr 19 07:32:36 UTC 2019

Hi Pierre,

I have also my own FFSync server on a LXC container (Debian Jessie, not
Strecth).
I have done Something less "clean" that works well.
I start my FFSync server with "crontab" :

  ---> crontab -l
# m h  dom mon dow   command
@reboot /opt/firefoxSyncSRV/syncserver/local/bin/gunicorn --paste
/opt/firefoxSyncSRV/syncserver/syncserver.ini &

I didn't try start it by "systemd".
You probably have to put a "ffsync.service" file in
"/etc/systemd/system/" with the good value for the "ExecStart=" attribute.

Best regards.
-
Vincent FARGET.