sync server running at boot, raspbian

Pierre L. petrus at miosweb.mooo.com
Fri Apr 19 06:57:18 UTC 2019

Hey,

I'm currently running a FF sync server on a Raspberry Pi, Raspbian 9
Stretch.
It's running fine, with "make serve" command in a tmux terminal.

A long time ago, before systemd, some people helped me to make this sync
server running automatically at the boot of the RPi.
As I got no notes (my bad) how to make it possible, I'm sure it's now
different with systemd managing the boot services. May be I'm wrong, I'm
not really an expert with this ;)

Is there an online tutorial with real/working useful informations to
achieve this goal easily ?

Thx in advance !