Minutes from Sept 19 Mobile Tech Leads meeting

Stefan Arentz sarentz at mozilla.com
Thu Sep 20 23:09:06 UTC 2018

“The application-services team is trying to plan for a future on iOS;
immediate next action is to get some iOS build advice from the Firefox for
iOS team”

This is really exciting. But I am curious why that is a priority over
Android (Fenix) work.

Although Firefox for iOS works now, with some constraints, it would
definitely benefit from an improved services implementation.

But right now should we not spend that energy on Android?

S.