Question on Mozilla support for self-hosting

James Sundquist sundquistjames at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 19:34:10 UTC 2018

There is a post on Reddit to gather more opinions here:
https://www.reddit.com/r/selfhosted/comments/896uex/open_question_how_can_mozilla_improve_their/?st=JFK250WE&sh=bfe16b42

I’m just hoping to increase interactions between the Mozilla Sync-dev team
and the community.  I hope it is both helpful and fruitful.  Thanks!