Firefox 57 and 58 shaping up to be the best Sync releases ever!

Richard Newman rnewman at mozilla.com
Wed Nov 8 03:06:02 UTC 2017

That's fantastic. Not only the level of quality — which I'm confident *is*
the highest ever — but also actually having useful metrics, and a team that
cares about them and moves the needle in the right direction.

I've seen some really impressive and professional engineering done by this
team in the past few months, to uncover and address some really tricky
problems, and you all know I'm not easily impressed.

Well done, all.

(Mark, I think you just earned yourself another three weeks of PTO! :D)