Error in sync

Edwin Wong edwong at mozilla.com
Thu Aug 13 17:52:11 UTC 2015

The error is displaying on Desktop and not sure if there's clear evidence
that iOS is affecting it... we should prob move the conversation to
sync-dev at mozilla.org.

You may have to re-authenticate.  I would try this:
1. make sure you're not requested to re-auth here:
about:preferences#sync

2. if this is a test firefox profile:
a. go to: about:preferences#sync
b. click the disconnect
c. click sign in

see if that fixes it.

-e

   1. 1439321333652   FirefoxAccounts    ERROR       error POSTing
   /certificate/sign:
{"code":401,"errno":110,"error":"Unauthorized","message":"Invalid
   authentication token in request signature","info":"
   https://github.com/mozilla/fxa-auth-server/blob/master/docs/api.md#response-format
   "}