telemetry data on sync success rate

Ryan Kelly rfkelly at mozilla.com
Fri Sep 26 10:11:59 PDT 2014

On 27/09/2014 2:53 AM, James Bonacci wrote:
> Well, this sure looks good.

Heh, it's certainly re-assuring as a sanity-check.  But I did very
deliberately put in this disclaimer:

> I'm not entirely sure how to interpret the measures here, and we
> probably should be measuring something like "user saw an error bar" more
> directly.

For example, I don't know whether an early FxA failure would error out
before triggering WEAVE_START_COUNT.

I'll poke at the code a bit and file some bugs for more deliberate
measurement of error conditions here.

   Ryan