Desktop Sync try builds

Stefan Arentz sarentz at mozilla.com
Sat Jan 25 09:16:33 PST 2014

Hi Mark,

I'm having problems with this build. I can login fine and I see an initial sync happening where it uploads clients, history and tabs. But after that, new data is not uploaded. I tested by generating more history, adding bookmarks and opening tabs. When I then manually trigger a sync I see info/collections successfully being requested but after that nothing is POSTed back to the appropriate collections.

Initial sync log: https://gist.github.com/st3fan/8619763
Follow-up sync log: https://gist.github.com/st3fan/8619659

It seems the sync engine simply thinks there is no new data for any of the collections.

Built from http://hg.mozilla.org/try/rev/964e8d783daf

 S.