Sync-dev Digest, Vol 4, Issue 15

John Gruen jgruen at mozilla.com
Fri Oct 18 15:00:32 PDT 2013

Yes please

----- Original Message -----
From: "Robert Lord" <rlord at mozilla.com>
To: sync-dev at mozilla.org
Sent: Friday, October 18, 2013 4:27:48 PM
Subject: Re: Sync-dev Digest, Vol 4, Issue 15

+1 Jared.

Two suggestions intended to streamline communication/process:

- With the recent birth of the Cloud Services formal org, I've stubbed http://wiki.mozilla.org/Cloud_Services and http://wiki.mozilla.org/Cloud_Services/Firefox_Account. Perhaps adopting a clean slate will facilitate clearer communication of what's important/actionable knowledge versus process artifact.

FYI, my current best thinking is to establish the Cloud Services wiki landing page and the Firefox Account wiki page as a forward-looking dashboard to the degree our process is tractable. A longer term goal is to migrate knowledge from Services, User Services and Identity Services, as useful/apropos, to Cloud Services. I'll be reaching out to authors. More as it comes. Suggestion box open.

Rob
---
Robert Lord
Cloud Services, Director, Product, Mozilla
rlord at mozilla.com . m: 831.295.0126 . t: @r0bl0rd