Sync-dev Digest, Vol 4, Issue 15

Richard Newman rnewman at mozilla.com
Fri Oct 18 13:42:48 PDT 2013

> Two suggestions intended to streamline communication/process:

These two things sound like good ideas if sync-dev (and, until someone spends the time to rename a bunch of pages, /User_Services) return to their barely-born purpose of tracking the development of the products for which FxA is intended to serve as the login glue -- a Sync that doesn't suck being one of the first things on the list.

I think most of the hard-won knowledge captured in that section of the wiki still very much applies to all of the feature work that's on our product wishlist.

Is that what you meant?