FxA timelines and you

Jared Hirsch 6a68 at mozilla.com
Fri Oct 18 11:51:14 PDT 2013

This thread has covered a *lot* of ground in the past two days.

It might be useful if someone with lots of context (not me ;-) could summarize what's been discussed & collect the questions that have/haven't been answered.

Maybe the summary could form the first draft of a wiki page or FAQ page.

Cheers,

Jared