FxA timelines and you

Tauni Oxborrow toxborrow at mozilla.com
Thu Oct 17 14:02:17 PDT 2013

Hi Everyone,

There is a lot going on and the Identity team have been working tirelessly.  With that said, I will be posting a schedule that includes cross-functional dependencies, a wiki page with supporting documentation, etc., in the next couple days that will help answer questions and assist further discussions.

Watch this space.

Cheers,
Tauni