FxA timelines and you

Doug Turner doug.turner at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 08:39:36 PDT 2013

So, with FxA as designed so far, my application will have to hit the
network when I want to get the user's email address?

I am just worried that I am going to have a bunch of RTT just to get the
user's email address.  Then I am going to turn around and use the email
address against my applications back end (more RTT).  In general, we want
to zero network time when we can. :)

Doug

// Doug Turner