FxA timelines and you

Doug Turner doug.turner at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 19:04:28 PDT 2013

Have you guys figured out how FxA is going to work between processes?  That
is, suppose the FTU sets up a user.  Now, I run my application and I call
navigator.id.  What happens?  Am I going to be hitting the network, or are
you going to save this info in the parent process and just share it with
the application?

// Doug Turner