Firefox OS App Accounts Managed By Firefox Accounts

Gareth Aye gareth.aye at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 18:35:47 PDT 2013

That's very much what I was thinking of. I assumed that account management
built on top of sync would be built into firefox accounts, but I gather
that's not [yet?] general consensus. I feel like I should at least put a
thumbs up in for account management that syncs between browsers/devices. Is
this a question that the persona and sync groups are working through?

--
Best,
Gareth