[meta] where shall we post questions for firefox accounts?

Lloyd Hilaiel lloyd at mozilla.com
Thu Oct 10 03:27:55 PDT 2013

Firefox Accounts is quickly growing out of it's role as an account system laser focused on supporting sync improvements, to something more general.

Folks are scampering to build new services that authenticate using firefox accounts.

To that end I had lots of questions about feasibility and disruptiveness of some new use cases that probably will require new APIs in firefox accounts --

Where shall I discuss these?  Is this the appropriate list?

lloyd