Firefox Accounts on the web...

John Gruen jgruen at mozilla.com
Mon Nov 4 11:20:43 PST 2013

I tend to agree with Chris + Ryan. In terms of design, we may want to consider doing two views:

-a catchall responsive view for android, desktop and miscellaneous user agents.
-a view that's served when the user agent is FFOS. Since web views in FFOS will be served primarily from settings (see my settings flows in bug 905637), we should match the phone's native CSS on these views.