Firefox Accounts on the web...

Chris Karlof ckarlof at mozilla.com
Mon Nov 4 11:05:59 PST 2013

On Nov 4, 2013, at 7:15 AM, Ryan Feeley <rfeeley at mozilla.com> wrote:

> Hi Lloyd,
>
> Very early, but thoughts? I will be meeting with Chris today to develop further. Hopefully accounts.firefox.com can be more than a one-feature site to change the account password (which can also be done with a reset view).

For an MVP, it's fine for accounts.firefox.com to be a "one feature site". In fact, it shouldn't be a "site" at all, in the sense that I don't think accounts.firefox.com should be destination, but instead just enables login/sign up to support Mozilla relying properties via ping-pong-y flows.

We can make it awesome later, but for now let's get the simplest thing that lets the users of consumer facing Mozilla relier properties log in with one account.

-chris