Firefox Accounts on the web...

Ryan Feeley rfeeley at mozilla.com
Mon Nov 4 07:15:28 PST 2013

Hi Lloyd,

Chris, John and I have been working on some designs for a website that sits at (proposed) accounts.firefox.com.

User flow and low-fidelity wireframes PDF: https://www.lucidchart.com/publicSegments/view/5277b812-0330-4f29-8075-04e70a005059

We need to make sure there is parity with the mobile flow (PDF): https://www.lucidchart.com/publicSegments/view/5277b847-0db0-4cb0-afcb-38d30a005c69

John even took it a step further on Friday with an high-fidelity animation.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/479jwcduu005416/gqjcFKG2bl/site%20video.m4v

What happens in the final frames is very important. We aim to indicate what services the user has authenticated with their Firefox Account. Each service will get its own page with a description, and a URL.

Very early, but thoughts? I will be meeting with Chris today to develop further. Hopefully accounts.firefox.com can be more than a one-feature site to change the account password (which can also be done with a reset view).

Ryan Feeley
Product Designer, Identity
Mozilla UX
IRC: rfeeley