Firefox Accounts on the web...

Lloyd Hilaiel lhilaiel at mozilla.com
Mon Nov 4 07:04:35 PST 2013

In discussions in madrid and over the past couple weeks, it’s becoming increasingly clear that we will have to host web based resources for various parts of the sign-up flows we’re implementing.

This is some squishy work that will cut across multiple efforts.  I’m curious if anyone has started trying to aggregate all of the different screens that will need to be web hosted across sync and fxa on fxos to figure out the best way to host all this jelly.  From software layout to url strategy…

lloyd