LDAP & MySQL Schemas

Toby Elliott telliott at mozilla.com
Wed Oct 5 10:18:30 PDT 2011

On Oct 5, 2011, at 9:43 AM, Paolo Audiberti wrote:

> Can anyone let me know where I can find the LDAP and MySQL schema needed to use LDAP authentication with a MySQL storage?

The schema is in SQLAlchemy at http://hg.mozilla.org/services/server-storage/file/457707cce3dd/syncstorage/storage/sqlmappers.py

Easiest way to get it created is to set create_tables = true in the storage config. On first run it'll create the tables you need.

LDAP is a little trickier, because the LDAP schema we use involves a lot of internal mozilla cruft. I've been working on cleaning it up for public use and have attached a version that *may* work.

Regards,
Toby