[rust-dev] Seattle Rust Meetup interest?

Paul Nathan pnathan.software at gmail.com
Thu May 15 13:46:28 PDT 2014

Hi,

It looks like two people have expressed interest in this. I think that's
enough to get together and talk.

My suggestion for scheduling is next Thursday (May 22nd) at 7-9pm at Remedy
Teas[1] on Capitol Hill.

Proposed topics:

- meet & greet
- talk about extant Rust projects (if any)
- planned targets for projects.

Does this seem convenient & work for everyone interested?

[1] http://remedyteas.com
Remedy Teas
345 15th Ave E
Seattle, WA 98112