[rust-dev] Code Review: Guessing Game (help the new docs!)

Steve Klabnik steve at steveklabnik.com
Fri Jun 27 11:53:15 PDT 2014

Hey all,

So! The new tutorial will be focused on building several small
projects in Rust. This example is the first one: a classic 'guessing
game.' This was one of the first programs I wrote when I first learned
C.

I'd like the feedback of the community before I actually start writing
the guide. So this code will be the final code of the first real
example Rust programmers see. So I want it to be good. I don't claim
this code is good, I just worked something out real quick.

Please check out this gist, and send me either off or on-list,
suggestions on how to make it better. Thanks! <3

https://gist.github.com/steveklabnik/7916d6256a6517e8282e