[rust-dev] [ANN] Initial Alpha of Cargo

Diggory Hardy lists at dhardy.name
Tue Jun 24 09:15:11 PDT 2014

Using Go (or Python or whatever) for this implies either the build system needs to include compiled
binaries (not good) or the system doing the build needs to have a Go (or xyz) interpreter installed. So
cross-platform build configurations will require an external dependency (or writing separate scripts
for each target platform) if external scripts are used.