[rust-dev] Rust CI

Daniel Fath daniel.fath7 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 22 10:24:55 PDT 2014

> Are there advantages or disadvantages with using nightlies from the PPA
rather than those from rust-lang.org?

PPA nightlies are woefully out of date but they are easier to reinstall -
they automatically notify you when you're out of date, which I don't think
rust-lang nightlies do. Also having nightlies will do wonders for
acceptance amongst the Ubuntu/Debian derivatives programmer.

Rust Lang are bleeding edge but are a bit more harder to maintain - you
need to remember to run update script