[rust-dev] Rust's documentation is about to drastically improve

Steve Klabnik steve at steveklabnik.com
Mon Jun 16 22:43:32 PDT 2014

Thanks everyone! :D

> Steve, let us know how we can help.

I think the best thing that the community can do is go through and add
examples in the API docs. I want to have 100% of the standard library
having examples by 1.0, but it's last on my list. The reason is that
they're nice, small chunks that can easily be tackled by others,
whereas things like writing a whole tutorial are large, and take a
while. I'd rather spend my time on those things first, and then get to
the API stuff. But I can't tell you how valuable it is to look
something up, and then cut and paste from the examples.