[rust-dev] Porting a small DSP test from C++ to Rust: Comments and performance observations

learnopengles learnopengles at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 14:44:53 PDT 2014

Hi Steve,

Ah, that makes sense. Really looking forward to the 1.0 release; I don't
know if it's on the roadmap, but if there's a way to plug it into Android
or iOS builds via LLVM, that would be really neat. Also went ahead and
posted on Reddit. ;)

Cheers, and thank you to you and the team for your hard work. I was always
wondering why there hasn't been an alternative to C++ in the same space
until now, and Rust might finally be the answer especially if it also
enables cross-platform with low penalty and easy interop (no more difficult
than C).

Kevin