[rust-dev] Taking ownership of the datetime library

Dietrich Epp depp at zdome.net
Sun Jun 8 01:10:15 PDT 2014

Unless there’s a good objection I’m taking ownership of the datetime library, as luisbg’s efforts seem to be abandoned.  I’ve read the wiki, the last mailing list discussion, and I’ve familiarized myself with JSR 310, Joda Time, Noda Time, the C++ proposal, and others.

Here is the repository: https://github.com/depp/datetime-rs

If you want to do any bikeshedding, please review the /doc folder, and feel free to edit the wiki or post issues or pull requests through GitHub.  Code review is also welcome, although there is only one module implemented yet.

—Dietrich