[rust-dev] GADT

Evan G eg1290 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 22:06:15 PDT 2014

The thought-process is (as I know it)
A) Taking things out is hard, and breaks code
B) 1.0 should be stable, and supported without breakage for a long time
C) Adding things is pretty easy, and doesn't break code
D) A stable release should happen as soon as is reasonable, to get Rust
used and tested in production enviroments with production code

*Therefore, *get the language in a state that's as minimal as possible, so
things can be added, but not removed.