[rust-dev] [ANN] rust-url

Brian Anderson banderson at mozilla.com
Thu Jul 31 15:38:47 PDT 2014

Thanks, Simon!

This is huge. Simon knows everything about web standards, and this is
Servo's URL type, so it's going to be maintained and correct.

The old url crate was originally written by me, without looking at any
specs, in order to teach Servo able to open `http://www.google.com`. It
wasn't the best (though other people improved it).

Regards,
Brian