[rust-dev] moving out few odd libraries from the main tree

Brian Anderson banderson at mozilla.com
Mon Jul 21 15:20:51 PDT 2014

Doing this is a goal, but we're going to need a complete strategy -
let's please not start doing this too hastily. Maintaining crates out of
tree is not easy, and we need to have the systems in place that will let
us succeed (particularly around integration). acrichto will need to be
involved because he's the most familiar with all the systems this will
touch.