[rust-dev] moving out few odd libraries from the main tree

Ilya Dmitrichenko errordeveloper at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 15:16:05 PDT 2014

On 21 July 2014 22:46, Corey Richardson <corey at octayn.net> wrote:
> Cargo is pretty awesome now, and I think we could get away with moving those out, with the caveat that cargo depends on semver..

It does have a bunch of things as submodules already. I wouldn't find
it unreasonable to just make libsemver part of cargo, as I doubt there
would be much use for it outside of cargo in the near feature.

Any suggestions on where misc libs should live? If someone create
repos, I'll be happy to pull these two out and push into a given repo.
In regards to CI, I'm not sure if these will really need
buildbot+bors, Travis should be pretty sufficient, I think.