[rust-dev] no error or warning when an unknown attribute is used

Steven Fackler sfackler at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 17:19:43 PDT 2014

The unused attribute lint is actually running earlier than it should right
now, which forces it to globally whitelist every attribute that's only used
in trans:
https://github.com/rust-lang/rust/blob/master/src/librustc/lint/builtin.rs#L563.
It can't know if an attribute is unused until we've given the compiler an
opportunity to use it!

Steven Fackler