[rust-dev] no error or warning when an unknown attribute is used

Ben Harris mail at bharr.is
Wed Jul 16 06:59:46 PDT 2014

You can ask on the Rust IRC. My guess is that the error is triggering
before there is a chance to throw the unused-attribute warning out. In the
past it would have told you the error, but with the new plugin system we
can define our own attributes, so the lint can't tell that we have done
something wrong till the end.