[rust-dev] How to get the file descriptors of standard I/O types?

Nat Pryce nat.pryce at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 14:26:25 PDT 2014

Are there plans to better link the standard I/O APIs and the platform's
native I/O?  For example, to control devices (on Linux often done by ioctl,
which needs a file descriptor), use non-IP protocols (on Linux, different
socket families, return a file descriptor), multiplex I/O events, etc.

--Nat

http://www.natpryce.com