[rust-dev] Rust Guidelines

Christoph Husse thesaint1987 at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 14 06:12:50 PDT 2014

I looked at this tool already, but it has a complementary approach
(which definitely is needed in addition anyway). I want to base code
completion entirely on the compiler, which means it will only work for
something the compiler can get analaysis to pass on. But on the other
hand it will be absolutely accurate and "could" be used to restyle an
entire codebase without fear of breaking stuff (in an ideal world at
least). But of course for many tasks it might also be better to just
format stuff that doesn't yet compile. So both approaches have their
tradeoffs I think. Just want to make sure I am not doing duplicate
work ;), and in this case it looks as if it was a completely different
approach.