[rust-dev] 回复: initialization syntax

范长春 changchun.fan at qq.com
Sat Jul 12 10:13:44 PDT 2014

Thank you for your explanation. But I didn't find the RFC you mentioned.

I have a question that what if we need both struct initialization and struct type declaration in one expression in future?

For example, C#'s `anonymous struct` feature is useful in Linq expression. Do we make sure that `anonymous struct` will never be added to Rust language?

Thanks,
Changchun