[rust-dev] Impending change in RPATH behavior when linking to Rust dynamic libraries

Evan G eg1290 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 12:27:12 PDT 2014

I believe the thought was for when we *can't* modify things like /usr/bin,
because the user isn't an administrator. Obviously if we were installing
things where they were supposed to go, we wouldn't have a problem finding
libraries, would we now? So no-one's proposing we dump a bunch of libraries
into /usr/bin.