[rust-dev] box syntax question

Benjamin Striegel ben.striegel at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 19:43:59 PDT 2014

To expand upon what Corey was saying, `box` is basically a huge
special-cased hack right now. I'm surprised that a mention of `box(GC)` is
even included in the tutorial. Someone tell Steve to rip that out. :P

We'll be clarfiying how best to use `box` before 1.0. In the meantime, just
don't use GC. Like, at all. You don't need it! :)