[rust-dev] box syntax question

Corey Richardson corey at octayn.net
Wed Jul 2 19:39:01 PDT 2014

The full syntax is: "box" ["(" EXPR ")"] EXPR

The first expression is the "boxer", or where the result of the second
expression will be stored. GC and HEAP are special cased right now as
the only boxers, but the goal is to use a trait such that you can use
Rc, arenas, vectors, or any other arbitrary type as a boxer.

http://octayn.net/