[rust-dev] Seattle Meetup in July

Paul Nathan pnathan.software at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 13:48:52 PDT 2014

Hello everyone!

It looks like no one has expressed strong opinions on the actual date of
the meetup. I have travel next week Wed-Friday, so I pick Monday, June 7th.
:-)

- Eric from UW has offered to give presentations on either the borrow
checker or the runtime. Please let Eric know what you'd like to see!

- I will offer up some remarks on my experiences writing a CI server in
Rust, as someone coming primarily from fully refcounted/GC'd languages.

My employer has graciously allowed me to host the meetup at their office:

Climate Corporation
419 Occidental Ave S
Seattle, WA 98104

It is approximately 5 minutes walk from the International District transit
station. Car parking exists over by the stadia.

I've created an event in EventBrite to gauge attendance - it'd be
appreciated if you got a free "ticket" to RSVP.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/seattle-mozilla-rust-meetup-tickets-12142932839

Please let your friends and colleagues know about this. :-)